The 22nd National Works and Engineering Conference is to be held at the Prince of Wales Showground, Holmes Road, Bendigo on 24th and 25th September 2015.
Here is an opportuntity for public works practioners:
- to see live demonstrations of equipment,
- visit the large product exhibition
- participate in toolbox sessions
- learn from technical case studies
- listen to presentations from others
- get the latest information on a range of technical issues from waste, road maintenance, parks improvements, capital works delivery, contract management
to take back to your organsiation.
The conference program also has entertainment with a gala dinner and a mens health breakfast session. There is plenty of time to re equaint with old colleagues and make new connections.
This conference is a MUST for inclusion on your personal development plan.
More information and to register visit www.mwoa.com.au