The next IPWEAvic Asset Management Technical Reference Group Meeting will take place on Wednesday 26th June 2013 2pm till 5pm at Seimens Bayswater.
Download Agenda HERE
RSVP: to Thomas Kuen by Friday, 21 June 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting: ASSET MANAGEMENT TECHNICAL REFERENCE GROUP
Date: Wednesday 26 June 2013 2:00 pm (for a 2:15 start)
Venue: Innovation Room, Siemens (Host) 885 Mountain Highway, Bayswater
Chair: Thomas Kuen
2. Asset Management – a solution provider’s perspective Siemens
Mandy Middlemist (Siemens) will outline Siemen’s “Pictures of the Future” work, which identifies infrastructure megatrends and what can be done to deal with them.
Innovation is critical for a sustainable future –shown by recent works at Fed Square.
3. Standards – policy and strategy working for you
– IPWEA’s policy position on ISO55000 Thomas Kuen
– Public works organisations using policy and strategy Dr Mary McGeogh
Mary is a Senior Associate with the Asset Institute and has completed a PhD looking into how leading organisations derive benefits from strategic use of integrated asset management policy and strategy (through an Asset Management Maturity and Capability Model).
Mary will present Case Studies demonstrating model effectiveness and link her findings to the soon to be released international AM standard ISO55000.
The Asset Institute is offering some complimentary asset management audits.
3:30 pm Break
4. Group Activity: Cities of the Future All
We will explore the linkages between levels of service and ability/willingness to pay.
This session integrates financials with transport, power and water service needs.
5. General Business All
- IPWEA International Public Works Conference 11-15 August 2013, Darwin
- Victorian Works & Engineering Conference 26-27 September 2013, Bendigo
- IPWEAvic Public Works Conference 27-28 March 2014, Melbourne
6. Next Meeting Venue: tba
Close of Meeting (by 5:00 pm)